Procoat Qld is the new name for Enviroblast Mt Isa, the business started 5 years ago by Owain Jordan, servicing the Mount Isa Mines and Ernest Henry. They provide services in high pressure cleaning, surface protection and protective coatings.
The Procoat Team pride ourselves on customer satisfaction, providing an excellent quality, efficient and reliable service. The equipment is well serviced and kept up to date with the latest technology.
Procoat caters for many facets of the protective coatings industry including:
- High Pressure Cleaning
- Abrasive Blasting
- Protective Coatings
- Concrete Floor Repairs,
- Non Slip flooring, sealing and Demarcation
- Concrete Diamond Grinding
- Shot Blasting
- Dry Ice Blasting
- Ceramic Linings
- Imatech Products
- Hot Spray Metalising
- Project Management
Procoat is large enough to handle massive projects, yet retains the characteristic of personal service, normally associated with smaller operations. This is due to the Director’s active participation in operations on a daily basis, a tight team with the same client-focussed objectives.
Typical Projects and work
- 20 Sec level, Underground copper workshop refurbishment (see attached)
- Mt Isa Copper Concentrator Sag Mill structural project
- Mt Isa Copper smelter feed prep structural project
- 1425 Level, EHM underground workshop and stores floor coating
- Mt Isa Copper Thickener tank refurbs
- Completed many rebuilds for Hastings Deering including underground and surface Loaders and Haul Trucks since September 2015
We are set up to work mobile and also at our blast and paint facility in Mount Isa taking care of everything from pipes to heavy machinery. We can cover projects as a whole and are affiliated with steel fabricators, NDT inspection providers, scaffolders and equipment hire which enables us to be a one stop shop at competitive prices.
If you are interested in discussing any opportunities, then please do not hesitate to call Owain (0400 357 316) or if you prefer, arrange to catch up face to face at your site.